Elevate team performance through enhanced well-being based on the lessons of the world’s longest lived people discovered by National Geographic Explorer, NYT Best Selling Author and Founder of Blue Zones, Dan Buettner.
Team Building Retreat
- Luxury Lake Chalet (7 King Suites)
- Steam Room/ Sauna
- Tennis & Pickle-ball Court
- Basketball Half Court
- Volleyball Court
- Water Sports (Various)
- Area Amenities Include Biking, Golfing, and Organic Farms.
Includes everything in Team Building Retreat Plus:
- In-Person or Virtual National Geographic Presentation & Workshop by a member of the Blue Zones expedition team.
- Tools, Programming & Curriculum
- Signed copies of the New York Times Best Selling books “The Blue Zones Solution” and “The Blue Zones Kitchen”
- Blue Zones Wine from Sardinia (Longevity Wine)
- Blue Zones Catering
Church Pine Lake’s finest estate sits on over 4 acres on a quiet private drive. The home features a main floor master suite, large kitchen with top of the line appliances, oversized lower level bar area, pool/ping pong room, yoga area, hot tub spa with waterfall feature, large sauna, walk in steam room, private tennis court, volleyball court and playground. Each room has a full private bath with tile work that is extraordinary. The attention to detail with woodwork, fireplaces, layout and home features is one of a kind.
Church Pine Lake offers outstanding fishing and recreation, with crystal clear water. Come see resort-style living that is under one hour from St. Paul!